A beautiful stretch ceiling is a chic appearance for long-long years. Manufacturers of any canvas give a guarantee for up to 50 years. And this is a fact. For a longer period, the warranty is not given only for the reason that this is limited by the period of the existence of this technology.
Another thing is when the choice arises, what to prefer:
• single -level;
• multi -level;
• according to the manufacturer;
• with or without seam;
• and t.P.
In fact, a decision on the choice may be made up of several components.
The first principle of choice is the purpose of the premises
Particular attention should be given to moist (bathrooms, etc.P.) and sleeping rooms. So, the use of fabric ceilings is recommended to children’s rooms and bedrooms. They have the highest environmental safety scores in all respects. This option is not suitable for a bathroom or a large office space, it is appropriate to use high quality PVC sheets.
When choosing PVC material or fabric, you need to know their difference.
The difference between PVC and fabric
First, installing ceilings requires a different system. For PVC ceilings, the use of a gas gun and a heating system is mandatory. Fabric options are stretched without preliminary cutting and gas gun.
Advantages of the fabric option:
• it has a higher strength and ability to withstand mechanical damage;
• only seamless technology;
• only this type of ceiling can be applied to any image by photo printing.
Disadvantages of fabric ceiling:
• poor color scheme;
• when flooded, they cannot withstand moisture;
• difficult to clean from pollution;
• high prices for fabric ceilings.
Advantages of PVC ceiling:
• the ability to reduce any non -standard forms and configurations;
• wide range of color schemes;
• high rates of moisture resistance;
• fire resistance;
• easy to wash;
• do not absorb odors and pollution;
• low prices for PVC ceilings.
Disadvantages of PVC sheets:
• it is impossible to use in rooms with low air temperature (below +5);
• are easily exposed to mechanical damage;
• in large rooms, the ceiling may have a welded seam.
The second principle of choice is dependence on design
This principle can be the first if you know about all the advantages and disadvantages of two types: PVC and fabric.
Professionals of the Comfort-Prestige company recommend giving preference to PVC ceilings for multi-level structures with different colors. They are easier to install and provide a greater opportunity for the realization of fantasies and ideas of the designer. Fabric options are more of a classic, if you do not take into account the possibilities of photo printing. It is this technology that helps to combine this material and an exclusive solution in the interior.
Therefore, the choice always remains with the client.